lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas

In my last Christmas i was in the house of my sister with my family, for dinner i ate meat with rise, it was so delicious, followed, we talked about many topics for example the summer and other think, next we called by phone to my grandfather he lives in Iquique, all family talked with he.
When twelve come we prayer for all world people, for the family and for our deceased relatives, followed we spent our gift, I don’t give anything because I did not have money but y spent many kisses and love for my family and wrote one letter for my mom with a poem.
My sister gave a gift to my father, this gift was on small bag, my father opened the bag and inside was a little baby socks, and my father asked what is this?, and my sister answer, - dad, I pregnant!,- my sister have 30 years old and she not have any children, this baby is the first children of my sisters. That was a most beautiful surprise and gift of this Christmas, I was very happy, and now all my family is very happy with the new member of the family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario