lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

Chínese horóscopo

   
I’m a metal goat; the metal goats are very sensitive personalities who hold an “I am unbreakable” exterior. I think that it’s true because I a sensitive person, I like make feel my love to my family, friends an girlfriend, I’m very creative, and I think I’m a intelligent.
Metal goat are well liked people who have lots of friend, they are very successful in the arts and entertainment profession, I think that is true because I’m a very sociable gay and I love arts and geographer job, in the future I could be a grate geographer.
I’m not a lover of horoscope or paranormality, I don’t believe in this thinks but I accept the many characteristics of the metal goat are like me.
Close friends and family of the Metal Sheep understand this is simply a front for those sensitive emotions tucked inside.
Other characteristics of the goat are the next smart. Artistic, kind, happy, reserved, insecure, dependent.
I think I’m smart, I love arts, I’m a happy man, and I’m not a reserved, insecure and dependent.
I usually don’t read horoscope, because I don’t believe in that one horoscope can t determine my future, I determine my future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario