viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

Tom Cruise one on one

My interviewee will be tom cruise because, he is my favorite actor of Hollywood, some movies of tom cruise are, impossible mission, war of the worlds etc…
If I could ask he something, I ask about his life, for example:
What did you do before acting? This question is interesting for me because, he is one example for me and a model to follow, I’m a normal guy, and tom was a normal guy too, why not? One day I could be discovered by a talent scout!!
How was your school life?, I think he was a popular guy, and a very extroverted, maybe he was a victim of bullying or a nerd, this is very interesting because a lot of victims of bullying become a great artist for example lady gaga, who suffers this for years.
Also I will ask he about his Career. which were the beginnings of tom cruise?, I will ask he, the following questions:
What was your first job?, I imagine that was in a little theater or in independent Films, maybe his job was a normal as delivery boy, salesman or any other.
What was your first film, and what represents for you actually? I guess that his first movie was not very popular, but it has a especial meaning for him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario