lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Song from the past


I like many songs but just few songs make me fell something or make me remember anything special.
One very special song for me is “Navegante” of Eduardo Gatti, well this song make me remember many special moments with my uncle Julian, he dead in 2009 and it was very sad moment for me, the day of funeral my cousin Vicente play that song on the guitar and my sister sing with he, that was a beautiful and so special, because the lyric of the song talk about one travel, but this travel not have a back passage, is an endless travel, one destiny to all people, one day me too travel to that destiny.
When I lisent that song I remember that special moment.
Also  love “navegante” because I like so much Eduardo gatti’s songs, he is a grate artist, one of the best Chilean artist of all the time, and  he was a reference for my musical carrere, actually im a musican, I compose original songs and poems, the influence of Eduardo Gatti, Victor Jara, Manuel Garcia and Violeta parra are very importat for me.
For me one good song must be a complete song, it must have, a good lyric, good music composition and a messaje, the songs without messenger are empty for me

1 comentario:

  1. I don't know much about this musician but I taught his son for a semester in 2000.

    ResponderEliminar