lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

outdoor activity

In my free time I like play football with my friends of Paine, I like to field to play soccer, my favorite position is forward, because i love to make goals.  I like skateboarding too, because, I can make many tricks on the table, some weekends I go to the skating rink in O´ Higgins Park, but I can’t go all weekends, because I live in Buin and O’Higgins park is very away from my house, for that, some time I can skate on the street or the park of my neighborhood with my friends and my cousin.
Some time I like go to camp just for walk, I go with my girlfriend, that is so romantic and relaxing because in the camp the wind is very clean and  do not have pollution, I like feel the sing of the birds, and smell the flowers, for my this represent a escape of the stress of Santiago, I love Buin for its tranquility, when I walk around the camp I close my eyes and just feel the wind over my hair, then I sit in the shade of a tree for rest.
These are my favorite’s outdoor activities.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario