lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Santiago.

Santiago is a big city, it is a metropolis and one of most important capitals of the world, Santiago have around of seven millions of habitants, and concentrate the different government powers except the congress, Santiago is one of the most contaminated cities of the world, im not from Santiago, im from Buin and I don’t like Santiago in many topics, for example the pollution, the stress of people, the acoustic contamination, the concentration of people, the environment is a lot of contaminated for me, come to Santiago is a crazy.
I like the tranquility of Buin, the clean air and one environment free of pollution,  although some things of Santiago not dislike me for example my university, in my university I can learn who to be a great professional on the future, other thing is the commercial area of Santiago, for example “Meiggs” in this street you can buy many thing in just one place, other important point for me of Santiago is the historic meaning, in Santiago we find many historic places for example the palace of “La Moneda”, the parade ground, the Santa Lucia and the San Cristobal.
If I can changes something of Santiago, one of them could be the pollution of the city, pollution affect many people whit some pulmonary disease and children, for that and if I can I will reduce the industrial emissions.
If I can change other thing of Santiago, this thing could be the regulator plan of the city because Santiago grow up all day and the planification is very important for the people and his life quality. The geography is a weapon to combat this problem.
If I can tell to tourist what point of Santiago visit, could be the historic places, of Santiago, an the externals communes like Buin or Paine.

3 comentarios:

  1. I don't know Meiggs (I know the other side of the station). What do you buy there?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Beto:
    I hate the smog ans the stress to. And I love the country for this quiet.
    BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Santiago seems to be no planning of public spaces.

    ResponderEliminar