martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Earthquake February 27, 2010

surely one of the most important and disastrous events in the history of chile
I was sleeping, I had gone to bed late after watching the Festival of Viña del Mar, was in the house of my girlfriend, I felt the dogs barking and woke up a couple of minutes before the event, the air felt strange it felt heavy, when I put my head on the pillow starts shaking, worried me out of bed and  take the whole family of my girlfriend at the doorway, try to remain calm and reassure the brother of my girlfriend who is only 9 years

1 comentario:

  1. Alberto,

    Good, a little short though. Check these:

    was in the house of my girlfriend,
    I WAS AT MY GIRLFRIEND'S HOUSE
    I HEARD the dogs barking
    when I put my head on the pillow IT STARTED shaking,
    worried me out of bed????
    MY GIRLFRIEND'S BROTHER who is only 9 years OLD

    Regards,

    JC

    ResponderEliminar